Happy Half Term Everyone!
It was a lovely end to the half term celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee with the tea party at school. The children had a wonderful time and thoroughly enjoyed the festivities, especially the scones!
Hopefully all the children brought home their own special Chagford School Platinum Jubilee bookmark as well as their rocket ship and a bean plant. Huge apologies for the lack of geminated beans (I'm not naturally green fingered). If your child's bean didn't grow, then they have planted a new bean today, hopefully with some TLC they will soon appear!
Next half term we will be studying the following:
- English - continuing with the RWI scheme
- Maths - fractions, position and direction, place value (within 100), money and time
- Geography - Oceans and Seas
- Science - Animals (including humans)
- Computing - Programming: Beebots
- RE - Who do Christians say made the world?
- PSHE - Growing and Changing
- PE - Saints PE led by Mrs Edwards on a Monday and usually REAL PE on a Tuesday, although this may be replaced by dance rehearsals for MND.
- Mr Dray will continue to teach the music and art
I really hope that you all have a truly wonderful half term and find time to have fun and relax in equal measure. I look forward to seeing you back at school for the final half term of Year 1 on Tuesday 7th June 2022.
Welcome to the blog page for Year 1/2 - Beech Class at Chagford Primary School